21 March 2011

art/official drama!!

At this time those of us at art/official would like to appologize for the delay in some amazing original content that is long overdue. We have been working tirelessly since Foburg to compile the best articles, photos, and coverage from the event. We also hope to release our most anticipated spotlight yet this week before The Ethical Fashion Show!

We planned to release most of this content over the weekend, but a bit of drama unfolded which we had to take care of. I would try to explain, but I think I'll just let the video speak for itself...



Lots of love,
art/official

P.S. Check back tomorrow morning for our interview with Sun Airway, one of our favorite acts from our Foburg Showcase!


XXX


.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That has to be one of my new fav videos. I was in public cracking up!