12 December 2010

Similes are Lame!

I'll trap you like a mouse.
I'll burn you like a house.
I'll sink you like a boat.
I'll haunt you like a ghost.
I'll inspire you like art.
I'll push you like a cart.
I'll break you like a vase.
I'll make you cry like mace.
I'll hang you like a noose.
I'll drink you like apple juice.
I'll hunt you like a dog.
I'll bore you like a log.
I'll curse you like a witch.
I'll scratch you like an itch.
I'll borrow you like sugar.
I'll pick you like a booger.
I'll smooth you like a sheet.
I'll amaze you like a feat.
I'll shoot you like a lazer.
I'll erase you like an eraser.
I'll crash you like a plane.
I'll change you like a lane.
I'll culture you like Europe.
I'll stick to you like syrup.

I'll fry you like a cook.
I'll read you like a book.
I'll misplace you like a sock.
I'll alarm you like a clock.
I'll blow you like a nose.
I'll sniff you like a rose.
I'll cross you like a bridge.
I'll chill you like a fridge.
I'll catch you like a cold.
I'll buy you like you're sold.

I'll spend your money like a lawyer.
I'll twang you like Tom Sawyer.

I'll order you like a menu.
I'll rock you like a venue.
I'll cut you like a sword.
I'll warp you like a board.
I'll beg for you like a bum.
I'll twiddle you like my thumb.
I'll rob you like a bank.
I'll fill you like a tank.
I'll sing you like a song.
I'll right you like a wrong.
I'll write you like a story.
I'll flake you like a flurry.
I'll take you like a look.
I'll catch you like a hook.
I'll tell you like the news.
I'll shelf you like booze.
I'll shock you like a taser.
I'll wear you like a blazer.
I'll trick you like a gimmick.
I'll annoy you like a limerick.
I'll doll you up like lipstick.
I'll oil you like a dipstick.
I'll count you like a number.
I'll nail you like you're lumber.
I'll raise you up like dawn.
I'll mow you like a lawn.
I'll wash you like a window.
I'll dye you like some indigo.
I'll love you best I can
If you fuck me like a man!

What is that you're saying?
My similes are lame?
Seems that then behind my shame,
I've lost you like a gambler's game.


-by Isis Loveshine

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice debut, isis. keep em coming.