17 January 2011

More James

I know I just posted some James Blake, but since then I have become hooked. His new album is to be released in February, but copies are already floating around. Really only knowing Blake as an electronic producer, on hearing his voice I have been blown away. I couldn't recommend the album enough to those looking for a very fresh sound. The album in it's entirety is an experience to say the least. Here is one more track from the album. I know I may say this often, but this track MUST BE PLAYED LOUD on a system with A LARGE SUB-WOOFER. The feel of the song will not ring through if the sub is missing from the equation. The track has actually been out since October, but I have 0 problem posting it now. So without further ado here is James Blake covering Feist's "Limit to your Love."

.

No comments: